Search engine rankings serve as the measure of your blog’s performance. Is your blog receiving as much organic traffic as it should be attracting? When the search engines show that your blog is ranking well, website keyword rank checker expect to have lots of visitors on the lookout for information that has something to do with your niche or business.
So, how do you determine if you are performing well in the search engines? While some may be thinking that they will spend lots of money to know their ranking, it is such a relief to know that this can be achieved without having to invest money for it.
Free Keyword Ranking Tool
CuteRank is a keyword rank checker that will help in the effortless tracking of your keywords at no cost. This tool will guide you in checking and tracking your keyword rankings in multiple search engines like Google and Yahoo. Here are the top five of the many features of CuteRank:
- Keyword Checker – With just one click, this tool can check each of your keyword positions from various search engines.
- Keyword Ranking Performance Tracker – Presented in a clear graph, CuteRank allows you to monitor the positions of your keywords, whether or not their rankings are moving up.
- Keyword Ranking Automatic Update – Based on your schedule, this tool can automatically give you updates on your keyword rankings.
- Keyword Ranking History in Detail – Not just through a graph can you monitor your keyword ranking performance; this tool also highlights in providing a convenient way of viewing your keyword ranking history from several search engines in detail.
- Keyword Ranking Report Export – Through CuteRank, you are able to export keyword ranking results into various formats for future disposal. Formats can include csv for PDF, HTML and excel.
CuteRank’s Paid Version
Although you can download this tool for free and begin tracking your keyword rankings from multiple search engines, it also offers a paid version with additional benefits and edition differences. Getting this version will increase your SEO tracking because you will be able to track multiple website’s rankings. This is especially helpful if you have blogs or web 2.0 properties that are also ranking for your keywords.
How to Use CuteRank
One good feature of this keyword tracking tool is its ease of use. After downloading and installing on your computer, which takes only a few seconds, you can conveniently and quickly set it up. Here are three simple steps to start taking advantage of the tool:
Step 1. Input your blog URL.
Step 2. Enter your keywords. You can opt to add your keywords manually or you can choose the button that says, ‘Auto Detect Keywords’ to locate keywords using the Meta tag, allowing you to import limitless keywords.
Step 3. Pick the search engines that you want to monitor your keyword ranking position from over 300 search engines.
After these three steps, CuteRank will give the desired results as it will automatically check your positions for every keyword you entered and from the search engines you selected. You can have it run while you attend to other things. When finished, it will present the corresponding URLs for your keywords. The results will help you identify the exact areas that you need to focus to improve the SEO of your blog.
Is CuteRank a Smart Investment?
All good SEO needs keyword tracking, and this tool will do the job. Cuterank is a wise option to track your keyword performance in the major search engines. More importantly, it provides a considerably easy to use and to follow process of tracking the effectiveness and the competitiveness of your keywords. Make sure that you utilize the use and advantages of this tool to its fullest potential.
So, what do you think of CuteRank? Some say that it’s an easy way to see how your keywords are performing in the top search engines. It does make the process of monitoring keyword effectiveness significantly easier.