ite involves lots of trouble and hard work and if it doesn’t earn you enough money, you are not actually doing business but wasting your time. A proxy site can be very useful and can earn you much more than expected. Proxy site And you can also build one for yourself without much effort.
Usually, making a proxy site involves:
- Buying a domain name ($9 for a domain per year).
- Getting a server which allows you to run proxy on their server (Another $40 for hosting if you plan to run for a year).
- Installing your proxy into the server.
- Promoting your site.
So, it definitely takes more than $50 for you to make a proxy site. But there are ways you can build a proxy site without costing you that much money and start earning money in a week. This is definitely an easy way to start earning from your proxy site but you must have the following prerequisites.
Prerequisites for making a proxy site:
- You got to have an AdSense account. It will be your biggest source of money. So, if you don’t have an account, go sign up now. You may also want to apply for other advertising networks like adbrite, valueclickmedia etc.
- You must know how to make a blog in blogger.
- You must have some knowledge of html just enough to place a proxy url form in your blog in blogger.
Once you have these prerequisites, you can go for the following steps:
- Choose a good keyword for your proxy. You can do a little keyword research and it will be a lot better if you have some knowledge of Search Engine Optimization.
- After you got your keyword or niche, create a blog in blogger. You blog url may look like keyword.blogspot.com If your keyword is already taken, you can add some other keyword or some number. Adding a number at the end doesn’t have much effect on Search Engine Optimization.
- After your blog has been created, go to the link given at the bottom of this article as “Large Proxy Form”. Copy the code given in the page and paste it in your proxy site’s html code in the place where you want it to be. A proxy url form will be displayed on your page which will be the url form for your visitors.
- Now, your blog is finished and you can start adding your AdSense advertisements in places where you think they will earn you the best. Now, you can also start promoting your site and your earning will start as soon as visitors start pouring into your site.
How to promote your site and bring traffic within days?
I have been doing these techniques for many months and I think you can be benefited a lot from these. Below are some of the most useful and fastest ways to bring traffic into your site.
- Submit your site to Digg. Digg is the site from where you can get the biggest traffic in a few hours. But don’t over do it because they will ban your account for spamming.
- Write interesting articles and submit to article sites and directories like EzineArticles, articledashoard etc. Also submit your site to proxy directories.
- Get targeted back links. Find out friends of common interest and ask them for link exchange.
- Promote, Promote and Promote. The more traffic you have, the more you earn.
From my experience, you can earn more than $5 per day after your first week and the figure will start rising as much as you promote your site. And if you wish to earn more, you can make another blog in blogger and promote it. You can make as much blogs as you like but they should be of different keywords. Remember, The above instructions involve no money and they are completely free- COMPLETELY FREE.
Resources and references: