Keywords and Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) keywords are the most important factor for your success in Search Engine Optimization. If you assume keywords are good for nothing then believe me, seo keyword position checker just stop doing SEO for your website as it is not going to yield you great results. Keywords and key phrases are important because your target audience will type those words to reach you.
- A decent web page should have at least 250 words content.
- The text should be logical and readable and not just stuffed keywords.
- Include the important and relevant words on the page along with LSI phrases which visitors may type to search.
- A keyword can be repeated for 5 times maximum.
- Don’t forget to use the keywords which you have used in the title tag.
- Try to start the paragraph or the sentence with a targeted words.
- Use lot of LSI throughout the page. Again remember content should be readable not just stuffed. We will cover LSI in detail when we go to “Content Process” topics.
- When you interlink your website page from the content, don’t use simple words like “Click here” or “More info” in the anchor text but use main key words or LSI. Similarly while linking to other sources. This method will increase the value of the link.
- Use key words in Header tag.
Key words should be used at following places:
- Meta Tags
- Title Tags
- Description Tags
- Keyword Tags
- Image Tags
- Web Page Content
- Folder names
You can use “keyword density checker tool” to check if you are stuffing keywords beyond the limit.
I have been doing Search Engine Optimization since 6 years. And now I am developing a tutorial on SEO addressing all individual and organizational aspects covering:
On-Page Optimization, Off-Page Optimization, Social Networking, Social Media Marketing, Market Research (Defining your Niche Market), Affiliate Program (Earning from Blogs), Advertisement Strategies